- No major standouts
- USDA decided to wait another 30 days to address lower corn exports and South America weather
- USDA left Russia wheat crop unch
- USDA may also wait another 30 days for Ukraine export corridor
- USDA left China imports unch despite lower buying pace and increase cases of Covid and slower economy
- USDA did increase slightly US 2022 corn and soybean crops
Futures and options trading involve significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The information and comments contained herein is provided by ADMIS and in no way should be construed to be information provided by ADM. The author of this report did not have a financial interest in any of the contracts discussed in this report at the time the report was prepared. The information provided is designed to assist in your analysis and evaluation of the futures and options markets. However, any decisions you may make to buy, sell or hold a futures or options position on such research are entirely your own and not in any way deemed to be endorsed by or attributed to ADMIS. Copyright ADM Investor Services, Inc.