- USDA failed to make big enough changes for the bulls or bears
- USDA dropped US corn exports and increased US soybeans
- USDA still is not adjusting for lower South America corn supply
- USDA also not adjusting for lower Black Sea wheat and corn exports
- Managed funds liquidating grain longs due to big losses in equities and commodities
- Key now is US summer weather
Futures and options trading involve significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The information and comments contained herein is provided by ADMIS and in no way should be construed to be information provided by ADM. The author of this report did not have a financial interest in any of the contracts discussed in this report at the time the report was prepared. The information provided is designed to assist in your analysis and evaluation of the futures and options markets. However, any decisions you may make to buy, sell or hold a futures or options position on such research are entirely your own and not in any way deemed to be endorsed by or attributed to ADMIS. Copyright ADM Investor Services, Inc.