SUPPLY/DEMAND REPORT HIGHLIGHTS
- World soybean supply higher. This is bearish.
- World corn supply higher but US cash market is tight. This is neutral.
- World wheat suppl lower. This is bullish.
- USDA estimated US 2022/23 corn carryout at 1,417 vs 1,366 expected and 1,342 last month
- USDA estimated US 2022/23 soybean carryout at 215 vs 212 expected and 210 last month
- USDA estimated US 2022/23 wheat carryout at 598 vs 603 expected and 598 last month
- USDA estimated US 2023/24 corn carryout at 2,222 vs 2,094 expected
- USDA estimated US 2023/24 soybean carryout at 335 vs 293 expected
- USDA estimated US 2022/23 wheat carryout at 556 vs 602 expected
- USDA estimated US 2023 corn crop at 15,265 mil bu for SD use only vs 13,730 last year
- USDA estimated US 2023 soybean crop at 4.510 mil bu for SD use only vs 4,276 last year.
- USDA estimated US 2023 wheat crop at 1,659 mil bu vs 1,789 expected and 1,650 last year.
Futures and options trading involve significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The information and comments contained herein is provided by ADMIS and in no way should be construed to be information provided by ADM. The author of this report did not have a financial interest in any of the contracts discussed in this report at the time the report was prepared. The information provided is designed to assist in your analysis and evaluation of the futures and options markets. However, any decisions you may make to buy, sell or hold a futures or options position on such research are entirely your own and not in any way deemed to be endorsed by or attributed to ADMIS. Copyright ADM Investor Services, Inc.