- Not a lot of changes.
- Biggest change USDA lowered US soybean exports, raising carryouts.
- Ukraine Corn and Wheat exports were higher.
- USDA estimated US 2023/34 soybean carryout at 315 mil bu vs 284 expected and 280 previous. Lower exports.
- USDA estimated US 2023/34 corn carryout at 2,172 mil bu vs 2,146 expected and 2,162 previous. Lower feed.
- USDA estimated US 2023/34 wheat carryout at 658 mil bu vs 647 expected and 648 previous. Lower food.
- CONAB estimated Brazil corn crop at 113.7 mmt vs 117.6 previous and 131.9 ly
- CONAB estimated Brazil soybean crop at 149.4 mmt vs 155.3 previous and 154.6 ly
Futures and options trading involve significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The information and comments contained herein is provided by ADMIS and in no way should be construed to be information provided by ADM. The author of this report did not have a financial interest in any of the contracts discussed in this report at the time the report was prepared. The information provided is designed to assist in your analysis and evaluation of the futures and options markets. However, any decisions you may make to buy, sell or hold a futures or options position on such research are entirely your own and not in any way deemed to be endorsed by or attributed to ADMIS. Copyright ADM Investor Services, Inc.